Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Thursday, September 15, 2011

Help me choose...

I love gallery wraps. I have sold a couple and have bought them for myself and am amazed at the depth and art quality look they give to photographs. A gallery wrap is a photograph that is printed on canvas, then mounted onto a wooden stretcher frame. It takes away the need (and expense) of a frame and also eliminates that glare that glass would give. This wrap of a photo I took in Paris is hanging in my house and came out so beautifully it almost looks like a painting.
16x20 Canvas Gallery Wrap of Chez Marie in Paris

Gallery wrap detail.
I will be doing some craft fairs for the holidays and want to have a new wrap made to bring with me as a sample or to sell. I am having a really hard time deciding which photograph I should use so I thought I'd throw it out to whoever would like to give their opinion... So please help me decide!

Here are the photos I have narrowed it down to:
Canoe
Holt Hill Field
Iron Detail
Keith Farm
Edgartown Light
Whitefoot
Red Sail. Not sure how I feel about the people in the boat once it's enlarged.
Notre Dame Bridge
Eiffel Tower and Rooftops
Au Cadet de Gascogne
Pont Neuf
Notre Dame and Seine
Pink Tulips
Gazebo

1 comment:

  1. Notre Dame Bridge or Au Cadet de Gascogne, although it was hard to narrow it down!

    ReplyDelete