I had a great time photographing these lovely and fun sisters this afternoon! They are great kids, and the older two were such big helpers with their adorable little sister who was on the go the entire time! They all did great though and I hope they had as much fun as I did.
For the next few weekends I'm offering introductory pricing as I continue to build my portfolio for 30-45 minute on-location sessions. $75 covers my time plus editing and delivery of 15-20 (at least) high-res images on disk for you to use as you wish. Perfect for Holiday cards! Email me for availability as space is limited.
Thanks for looking!
xo
Cristen
Fine Art Family, Child, and Senior Portrait Photographer serving Andover, Boston, The Merrimack Valley, North Shore, Beverly, Beverly Farms, Prides Crossing, Boston, Boxford, Danvers, Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester, Manchester-By-The-Sea, Marblehead, Marblehead Neck, Middleton, Newbury, Newburyport, North Andover, Rockport, Salem, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wenham, Weston, Wellesley, Newton, Cambridge, Marblehead and other communities within 45 miles of Boston.
Old Blog
Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment