Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Capturing Christmas

Upstairs two little girls are bouncing off the walls.... They are giggling, acting silly, and are just too excited to sleep. As I shopped today, the market was bustling with people filling their carriages with the makings of a Christmas feast. And looking down my street, I see twinkling lights, fresh green wreaths and bright red bows.

Christmas is all around us and is now just days away. Some see a holiday that has been overtaken in many ways by commercialism, but you don't have try hard to feel the real spirit of this holiday come through as kindness and generosity and appreciation of family and friends. The sparkle and the decorations signify the joy we feel in this season and I've chosen a few photos that I hope capture that just a little bit.

Merry Christmas to all of you and all the best in 2011.





No comments:

Post a Comment