![]() |
| 20x24 Gallery Wrap |
I loved the result of the light glinting off the shiny metal -- and dove into the kitchen drawers for more. I was soon shooting the whisk, the melon scoop, and various other objects. So, now I have a series that lots of people have commented on and many suggested would make great wall art for a kitchen.
Recently I had my first customer purchase a 20x24 gallery wrap of one of my whisk shots for their newly renovated kitchen (Thanks Don & Misty!) I was beyond thrilled that anyone would want my photograph hanging on their wall! And they even asked me to sign it.
I picked the wrap up from the lab today and really love it -- I might need to have one made for myself. It would also look great as part of a series of smaller wraps grouped together on a wall.
Let me know if you are interested in something similar for your kitchen or would like a gallery wrap of one of my other photographs. Prices are listed on the right.
Thanks for checking out my website...Next post will surely be full of photographs from my upcoming Paris trip!
Let me know if you are interested in something similar for your kitchen or would like a gallery wrap of one of my other photographs. Prices are listed on the right.
Thanks for checking out my website...Next post will surely be full of photographs from my upcoming Paris trip!
| Original Photograph |
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment