This weekend I'm looking forward to my first experience on this side of the camera at a wedding -- I'll be tagging along to assist the talented Krista Guenin of Krista Photography, and I can't wait. And on Sunday I have a shoot on the Cape with two of my favorite kids -- Katie and Will -- who are the children of my great friend Sherry.
Meanwhile though, I have been just itching to shoot, and the bleak February and March landscape has meant things have been quiet. So I was happy to oblige when Ellie decided that she would like to do a "photo shoot" the other night.
I was pretty surprised because my kids tend to run as fast as they can AWAY from the camera! But she insisted on putting on a fancy dress and jewelry so that we could go outside and make some pictures. Despite the fact that I was in the middle of making dinner, I happily went along with it. After all, the light was prime -- with the sun low in the sky and casting a golden glow on everything.
So here are a few of the photos I took... Now I just need to get Grace to agree to pose for a few, but I'm not holding my breath!











No comments:
Post a Comment