Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Friday, April 6, 2012

Will and Katie -- Boston, Andover, and Cape Cod, MA Family Portrait Photographer

I've known these two since they were babies -- their mom was my roommate once upon a time when I lived in Washington, DC. They were coming up to the Cape this past weekend and she asked me to do a photo session with them. These kiddos are 1 and 3 years old -- ages that are definitely a challenge to shoot, but thanks to some beach play and several rounds of singing "Down by the Bay" everyone had fun and we ended up with a lot of great images.

Ps. If you know my kids -- You don't have to tell me how much Katie looks like Ellie! It's a bit bizarre -- they are not related at all!


I loved her skirt!







Showing me her "teeth monster"!


I can't resist shooting little girls' shoes! 



Just having fun!

Such a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment