Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Friday, June 8, 2012

A Visit From Grandma - Andover, MA Family Portrait Photographer

I love photographing Grandparents with their grandchildren so I was excited when I was invited to join this family for photographs while Grandma was visiting from England. We even got Surf, the dog, in on the fun!


Two beautiful girls and their Grandma.
This photo makes me laugh. Surf had to be picked up because he was a little too close to his electric fence!


A little more comfortable now that we were at a safe distance from the fence!







Andover, MA Portrait Studio, Andover, MA Portrait Photographer, Natural Light Portrait Photographer, Lifestyle Photography, Boston, MA, North Shore Massachusetts, Child and Family Portrait Photographer, Andover, MA Senior Photos, Senior Photographer, Baby Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Fine Art Photographer, Grandparent Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment