Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Monday, June 20, 2011

Getting Ready for the Farmers' Market

I'm so excited to make my debut at the Andover Historical Society Farmer's Market this Saturday from 12:30-3:30pm. I've been working with AHS to photograph the rooms of the Amos Blanchard House as well as items from their collections, and they have been kind enough to have me join the Market this summer.

I'll have prints and note cards available as well as examples of gallery wraps in case anyone would like to order one. Please stop by and say hello -- I'll be outside near the barn next to the Historical Society table and hope to see lots of friendly faces! Don't miss the other artisan vendors, who will be displaying their work inside the Amos Blanchard House this year.

Here's a sneak peak at just some of the notecards I'll have available. Each package of six is $12.00.

Set of six Floral note cards:








Set of six Paris notecards:






Set of six Cape & Islands Notecards: 





Set of six Fruit & Veggies notecards:










No comments:

Post a Comment