Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Little Miss A -- Saugus, MA Children and Family Portrait Photographer

I am having so much fun this week doing photo sessions. I have six scheduled which is not too bad considering I officially launched my new website last Wednesday! (It seems the holiday card rush is on!) I you haven't visited yet, please check it out and let me know what you think.

This little girl's mom is my hair stylist, so no doubt, she had quite the adorable "do" when I showed up to photograph her. She is such a sweet kid, and was super cooperative. I was also lucky to meet her great-grandparents and get them in a few photographs with her, which I really loved! Here are few of my favorites -- stay tuned for more from my busy week!

xoxo,
Cristen


















1 comment:

  1. Cristen - these look awesome! The first few remind me of The Secret Garden. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete