Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Location, Location, Location... Danvers, MA Children and Family Portrait Photographer

OK, a beautiful family like this doesn't hurt when it comes to great photographs, but the mom picked a wonderful location for this session on Sunday. Endicott Park in Danvers has all kinds of wonderful spots -- a rustic red barn, a blue door with peeling paint, fences, fields, a pond, an awesome log pile, and even an adorable pony.  

I am always looking for new locations for sessions, and keep a list of spots to give to clients. I love a place that has options for different backgrounds/textures, like stone, brick, woodlands, rocks to sit on, etc. Endicott Park might just be at the top of my list right now, but if you've got suggestions, please send them my way!

Besides the location, I really enjoyed this family and this photo session. The kids were super adorable and cooperative and the parents were great too!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment