Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Red Coat - Waltham, MA Children and Family Portrait Photographer

What a stylish red coat this sweet three-year-old was wearing for our holiday portrait session the other day. Loved it especially against the beautiful Japanese maple next to the house.

Besides the fact that she was a beautiful subject, her mom's choice of this coat added so much to the photos! (I have a lot of thoughts on what to wear during a photo session --think coordinating not matching, and show off your personality-- and I'm hoping to put together a blog post on that subject soon.)

But back to my friend in the red coat -- She is adorable. I typically don't tell kids to "Say cheese!" but she seemed to be ready to go with that and was giving me "cheeeese! cheeeese! cheeeese!" all through the session. It was pretty cute!










Once we finished our holiday portraits, I was treated to a tour of her pink bedroom where I got to learn about some special treasures and favorite books. 












No comments:

Post a Comment