Old Blog

Hello - You have reached my (VERY!) old blog at this address, but please click here to view my current portfolio!




Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a Rainy Day at Home - Andover, Ma Lifestyle and Portrait Photographer

This was a fun indoor lifestyle session on a dreadfully rainy day. Molly's mom warned me that she might not be that excited about having her picture taken. However, fom the minute I arrived I realized that my little subject was having a blast being the star of the show. I can't even cover all the fun we had -- In addition to these highlights I met her dolls, visited her Thomas the Train bedroom, saw her sleeping bag and watched her slide down the stairs in it! Definitely a good way to spend a rainy day...



We started with lunch -- grilled cheese and delicious blackberries:


She was even mugging for the camera during clean up!

A quick climb on the window sill to see what's up outside.

 Now I got to see her "camera".

And a song at the piano (she's really good!).

A breather on the couch.

And time for a dance party.

NOW I'm done! 



No comments:

Post a Comment