I love looking back at everyday photos from those days -- finger painting or baking or making a gingerbread house. I've got tons of photos of them from vacations or special occasions, but it's those slice of life photographs that really help me remember what life was like when my girls were home with me every day.
That's why I was so excited when the mom of these twin girls booked me and said she was open to laid back, "slice of life" type photos at home.
I wish I could share all the images from this session because it was so much fun, and I really think I was able to capture the personalities of these beautiful girls. They took me up to their room, introduced me to their bitty babies and showed me their Disney purses. Then we chatted while they colored. We did a few "portrait" style pics, but then had some fun shooting the girls dancing around while my camera was on continuous mode -- they got a kick out of seeing those! Lucky for us, it had snowed that morning, so we went outside for some winter shots in the yard and on the swing set.
I really hope these images will become treasures that this family can look back at years from now to remind them of these simple and happy days with these beautiful girls.
xoxo
Cristen
They insisted I get a shot of their red toes!














Looks like it was a very fun photo shoot! I especially like the two of them on the swing - great perspective.
ReplyDelete